What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
How to Adjust Your Cookie Settings
On most devices, most browsers are already set to automatically accept cookies. You can adjust your cookie settings via your browser preferences if required.
More Information for Controlling Cookies on Different Browsers
- Chrome cookies
- Microsoft Edge cookies
- Internet Explorer cookies
- Firefox cookies
- Safari cookies for mobile devices and desktops
- Opera cookies
Useful Information on Cookies
- Information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites and devices visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to download their browser add-on.
- Some browsers include ‘Do Not Track’. This allows you to indicate a preference that websites should not track you. You can get help on how to use DNT in Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- For more information on how private browsing works, visit your browser support pages:
- Otherwise please consult the device owner’s manual.